Have you often considered trying to get started in photography?
If you love the way our world seems through the lens of your terrific camera, then you could really enjoy a livelihood as a professional photographer.
Professional photographers take on a wide range of assignments from a selection of various subjects. The actual paycheck isn’t typically outstanding, especially for the beginner, however an individual can pocket a fair paycheck while you are able to work on stuff you actually like.
If some of this sounds like something you would like to pursue, it could be that the one element standing in between you and your great profession might be some proper education in photography through an approved college or school.
Photographers employ a blend of expertise, creative thinking, and professional cameras and accessories in order to express an idea through pictures. Current professional cameras and visual software technology supply photo pros an impressive assortment of new products and software on which to grow their careers.
As documented by the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of professional photographers is anticipated to advance at a steady grade across the coming several years. Government projections place the increase of brand new jobs within the market around a 10% rate of expansion through 2018.
Potential should be stronger for individuals who have either a full diploma or at least some traditional photography school education and learning.
Training and School Degree Options
Career training starts with attaining some educational credentials. Entry-level jobs in commercial portrait photography typically involve technical ability sometimes gained while being in an assistant or apprenticeship position.
var sWidget = new widgetConfig; sWidget.widgetlink = "http:\/\/widget.searchschoolsnetwork.com\/widget.jsp"; sWidget.rsurl = "http:\/\/www.photographyschoolsguide.com\/school-choices\/"; sWidget.wgtcss = ""; sWidget.frameWidth = "310"; sWidget.frameHeight = "300"; sWidget.sub = "PHOTOGRAPHY"; sWidget.getSearchWidgetFrame();
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
SC students can have more diploma alternatives and other options.