Are you looking at beginning a career in photography?
If you love how our world appears in the lens of your digital camera, perhaps you may just really like a job as a photographer.
Photographers encounter a sweeping variety of assignments from a range of various subjects. The beginning salary isn’t necessarily large, especially for rookies, yet someone bring home a competitive income plus you also get to experience a job you clearly enjoy.
If this idea feels like an idea you would like to pursue further, maybe the sole factor in between you and your ideal job is structured training in photography by enrolling at a good program.
Commercial photographers combine a fusion of skills, inventiveness, and premium equipment to be able to share ideas through a picture. Current cameras and visual editing software packages present photographic pros an exciting choice of the latest accessories and resources by which to construct their careers.
According to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, hiring of full-time photographers is estimated to grow at a moderate pace during the next decade. Federal predictions place the sum of additional jobs in the marketplace at a 9% or 10% expansion rate through 2018 or so.
Prospects should be more favorable for individuals who have a full degree or at least some traditional photography school preparation and training.
Career Training and Class Options
Career training starts off with acquiring some educational credentials. Starting situations in commercial portrait photography commonly require trade competency often gained while working in an apprenticeship position.
var sWidget = new widgetConfig; sWidget.widgetlink = "http:\/\/widget.searchschoolsnetwork.com\/widget.jsp"; sWidget.rsurl = "http:\/\/www.photographyschoolsguide.com\/school-choices\/"; sWidget.wgtcss = ""; sWidget.frameWidth = "310"; sWidget.frameHeight = "300"; sWidget.sub = "PHOTOGRAPHY"; sWidget.getSearchWidgetFrame();
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
RI students have additional career options and other choices.