The photographer’s daily job can be a combination of intriguing and challenging components.
If you really enjoy the way your world seems through the lens of your good camera, then you just might like a career as a professional photographer.
Professional photographers often have an endless assortment of work from a variety of different categories. The starting salary isn’t necessarily tremendous, particularly for newcomers, however someone put together a reasonable paycheck while you also are able to experience a job you really get pleasure from.
If all of this feels good to you, then perhaps the one factor standing between you and your own great occupation might be basic training in photography through a recognized school.
Commercial photographers employ a fusion of practical experience, inspiration, and premium cameras and equipment to share ideas through a visual image. Today’s professional cameras and photo software programs supply photographic experts a remarkable range of the latest tools and programs by which to grow their careers.
Based upon the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, hiring of full-time photographers is projected to expand at a moderate pace over the coming ten years. Recruitment projections place the number of additional positions in the marketplace at a 10% growth rate through 2020 or so.
Job prospects should be stronger for individuals who have either a college diploma or perhaps some formal photography school education.
Training and Degree Options
Career training starts off with attaining some educational credentials. Beginning opportunities in typical portrait photography traditionally need trade competence developed while being in an assistant or apprenticeship position.
var sWidget = new widgetConfig; sWidget.widgetlink = "http:\/\/widget.searchschoolsnetwork.com\/widget.jsp"; sWidget.rsurl = "http:\/\/www.photographyschoolsguide.com\/school-choices\/"; sWidget.wgtcss = ""; sWidget.frameWidth = "310"; sWidget.frameHeight = "300"; sWidget.sub = "PHOTOGRAPHY"; sWidget.getSearchWidgetFrame();
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Take a look at more career choices and school programs in MS.