Lots of people consider being a photographer both fun and fulfilling.
If you enjoy the way your world looks in the lens of your great camera, then you could possibly enjoy a job as a professional photographer.
Professional photographers often have an endless mix of assignments in a wide range of assorted categories. The starting salary is not commonly exceptional, especially for newbies, however someone make a competitive salary while you get to experience something you really get pleasure from.
If this sounds like something you would like to pursue, it could be that the main obstacle positioned in between you and your own dream occupation is just some structured education in photography by enrolling at a recognized MN school.
Working photographers use a fusion of knowledge, inspiration, and professional cameras and equipment to connect through pictures. Modern cameras and graphics software technology present picture professionals a stimulating choice of helpful products and resources by which to create their careers.
With respect to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, recruitment of commercial photographers is estimated to grow at a stable rate through the coming few years. Employment projections place the increase of additional jobs in the business at a steady 9% or 10% rate of expansion through 2019.
Job prospects should be more favorable for those who have a university degree or at least some formal photography school preparation and training.
Training and Degree Alternatives
Training starts out with gaining some education credentials. Beginning jobs in commercial portrait photography may mandate technical competency often acquired while working in an an apprenticeship or assistant position.
var sWidget = new widgetConfig; sWidget.widgetlink = "http:\/\/widget.searchschoolsnetwork.com\/widget.jsp"; sWidget.rsurl = "http:\/\/www.photographyschoolsguide.com\/school-choices\/"; sWidget.wgtcss = ""; sWidget.frameWidth = "310"; sWidget.frameHeight = "300"; sWidget.sub = "PHOTOGRAPHY"; sWidget.getSearchWidgetFrame();
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Media Design, Master of Fine Arts (Online)
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
Now is a particularly exciting time for media production, but with technology more advanced than it ever was, starting a career in production is challenging without the proper skills. The Institute of Production & Recording (IPR) associate degrees can help you fill the gaps in your media production knowledge with the following associate degree programs:
Audio Production & Engineering
Music & Entertainment Business
Sound Design for Visual Media
Live Sound & Show Production
Digital Video & Media Production
- Associate in Applied Science in Sound Design for Visual Media
- Associate in Applied Science in Digital Video and Media Production
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Video & Media Production
Take a look at more degree alternatives at OnlineTeachingDegrees.us.