Lots of people consider being a photographer both fun and fulfilling.
If you enjoy the way your world looks in the lens of your great camera, then you could possibly enjoy a job as a professional photographer.
Professional photographers often have an endless mix of assignments in a wide range of assorted categories. The starting salary is not commonly exceptional, especially for newbies, however someone make a competitive salary while you get to experience something you really get pleasure from.
If this sounds like something you would like to pursue, it could be that the main obstacle positioned in between you and your own dream occupation is just some structured education in photography by enrolling at a recognized MN school.
Working photographers use a fusion of knowledge, inspiration, and professional cameras and equipment to connect through pictures. Modern cameras and graphics software technology present picture professionals a stimulating choice of helpful products and resources by which to create their careers.
With respect to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, recruitment of commercial photographers is estimated to grow at a stable rate through the coming few years. Employment projections place the increase of additional jobs in the business at a steady 9% or 10% rate of expansion through 2019.
Job prospects should be more favorable for those who have a university degree or at least some formal photography school preparation and training.
Training and Degree Alternatives
Training starts out with gaining some education credentials. Beginning jobs in commercial portrait photography may mandate technical competency often acquired while working in an an apprenticeship or assistant position.
var sWidget = new widgetConfig; sWidget.widgetlink = "http:\/\/widget.searchschoolsnetwork.com\/widget.jsp"; sWidget.rsurl = "http:\/\/www.photographyschoolsguide.com\/school-choices\/"; sWidget.wgtcss = ""; sWidget.frameWidth = "310"; sWidget.frameHeight = "300"; sWidget.sub = "PHOTOGRAPHY"; sWidget.getSearchWidgetFrame();
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Take a look at more degree alternatives at OnlineTeachingDegrees.us.